Author Topic: Special Operations Command Looking For Domestic Source For Russian Small Arms  (Read 616 times)

Offline tomahawk6

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
Our allies in many parts of the world use Russian made small arms.To buy them on the open market can be expensive.In an effort to find an alternative SOCOM is looking for a domestic source. Some enterprising company could make some nice money and save Uncle Sam money.Win-Win. :)

https://sbir.defensebusiness.org/topics?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1#topic28759

Offline recceguy

A Usual Suspect.

• At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child – miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. -P.J. O’Rouke-
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
  • doddering docent to the museum of misanthropy
    • Army.ca
Tell them to go ask the Clinton's or Obama.

They've been supplying soviet style arms, all types, to the Middle East for years. They'll know where and how to get them. :rofl:
“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.”

John G. Diefenbaker