Author Topic: So I saw this meme and.......  (Read 26299 times)

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
Re: So I saw this meme and.......
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2017, 14:09:27 »
.......OPPPPS!

DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2017, 15:47:38 »
....Admit it....So True!

DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline medicineman

• Well stuck into my new job and thoroughly enjoying it.
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • In Arduis Fidelis
    • Fed By The Firehose
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2017, 15:50:26 »
MM

Remember the basics of Medicine - "Pink is GOOD, Blue is BAD, Air goes in AND out, Blood Goes Round and Round"

I may sound like a pessimist, but I am a realist.

Offline milnews.ca

• Info Curator, Baker & Food Slut
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Relic
  • Rate Post
    • MILNEWS.ca-Military News for Canadians
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2017, 08:13:00 »
... HAD to share it  ;D  :Tin-Foil-Hat:
“The risk of insult is the price of clarity.” -- Roy H. Williams

The words I share here are my own, not those of anyone else or anybody I may be affiliated with.

Tony Prudori
MILNEWS.ca - Twitter

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2017, 11:55:07 »
.....wondered where these people came from?

What were their parents teaching them?

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2017, 11:34:21 »
....said: "Now that makes sense."

Offline the 48th regulator

A mans gotta eat.

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
    • Green Veterans Canada
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2017, 21:17:09 »

dileas

tess
I know that I’m not perfect and that I don’t claim to be, so before you point your fingers make sure your hands are clean.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2017, 23:44:52 »
...said: "Someone is very, very, very good with Photoshop."

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2017, 19:25:10 »
....remembered just a few.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2017, 19:36:20 »
...said: "So True!"

Watch reaction of Government.  Then you understand.

Offline GAP

• Semper Fi
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2017, 20:47:17 »
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I´m not so sure about the universe

Offline NavyShooter

Boaty McBoatface!

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Death from a Bar.....one shot, one Tequilla
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2017, 22:26:30 »
Here's a few to enjoy....
Insert disclaimer statement here....

:panzer:

Offline recceguy

A Usual Suspect.

• At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child – miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. -P.J. O’Rouke-
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
  • doddering docent to the museum of misanthropy
    • Army.ca
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2017, 18:30:29 »
 :facepalm:
“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.”

John G. Diefenbaker

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2017, 16:24:40 »
....said: "So CBC!"

"Attacking the new PC Leader already."

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2017, 10:56:34 »
...learned a new word and phobia:

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2017, 21:07:35 »
......said to myself: "I do believe there are some who actually would."

Offline milnews.ca

• Info Curator, Baker & Food Slut
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Relic
  • Rate Post
    • MILNEWS.ca-Military News for Canadians
« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2017, 11:19:36 »
... thought, "can this really be true?"  #FakeNews
“The risk of insult is the price of clarity.” -- Roy H. Williams

The words I share here are my own, not those of anyone else or anybody I may be affiliated with.

Tony Prudori
MILNEWS.ca - Twitter

Offline Rifleman62

Retired.

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2017, 14:21:31 »
Should be Putin sitting with a dog in his lap = Lap Dog.

Lots of people believe that = Fake News.
Never Congratulate Yourself In Victory, Nor Blame Your Horses In Defeat - Old Cossack Expression

Offline recceguy

A Usual Suspect.

• At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child – miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. -P.J. O’Rouke-
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
    • Army.ca
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2017, 18:38:55 »
After an extended lunch of wall candy* Trudeau gets ready to lick the windows on the short bus.

* - lead based paint chips.
“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.”

John G. Diefenbaker

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2017, 10:53:31 »
....if only we knew.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2017, 20:47:29 »
....now you have been warned.

Offline Kat Stevens

beth am dyrnu braf yn y gwddf?

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • that's how we roll in redneck land
« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2017, 21:17:07 »
Makes sense now.
Apparently, a "USUAL SUSPECT"

“In peace there's nothing so becomes a man as modest stillness and humility; but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger; stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with hard-favor'd rage.”

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats

Offline medicineman

• Well stuck into my new job and thoroughly enjoying it.
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • In Arduis Fidelis
    • Fed By The Firehose
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2017, 10:26:55 »
Makes sense now.

Honestly surprised that he got anything outside of Ontario or Quebec right... ;D

MM
MM

Remember the basics of Medicine - "Pink is GOOD, Blue is BAD, Air goes in AND out, Blood Goes Round and Round"

I may sound like a pessimist, but I am a realist.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2017, 10:30:17 »
Honestly surprised that he got anything outside of Ontario or Quebec right... ;D

MM

Well.....He has managed to piss off a lot of Albertans. 

Offline recceguy

A Usual Suspect.

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
    • Army.ca
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2017, 10:54:49 »
He just gave Alberta his dad's finger again. And he waited until an inordinate amount of people in the country were looking at him to do it. There's no limit to where this arrogantly stupid aristocrate will go.

John G. Diefenbaker