Author Topic: Going rate for R&Q?  (Read 3959 times)

Offline cmdj1982

• Rate Post
Going rate for R&Q?
« on: January 14, 2016, 00:11:50 »
Just wondering if anyone currently in or recently graduated) from ROTP has any idea the current deduction off of pay for R&Q during the stay at RMC? I have searched high and low and gotten some old figures here, but can't find any indication past posts from 2013...

Online mariomike

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • The job.
Re: Going rate for R&Q?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 00:20:59 »
Just wondering if anyone currently in or recently graduated) from ROTP has any idea the current deduction off of pay for R&Q during the stay at RMC?

See also,

The Rations and Quarters Merged Thread 
Just wondering if anyone currently in (or recently graduated) from ROTP has any idea of the current deduction off of pay for R&Q during their stay at RMC?

« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 11:48:39 by mariomike »
Get on the bus. Take a ride with us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2lSGnPl-ww

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 10:36:21 »
Just wondering if anyone currently in or recently graduated) from ROTP has any idea the current deduction off of pay for R&Q during the stay at RMC? I have searched high and low and gotten some old figures here, but can't find any indication past posts from 2013...

As you are posting from a DWAN computer, can you not just turn around and ask your RMS staff for the latest figures?
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Online MJP

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2016, 10:48:12 »
As you are posting from a DWAN computer, can you not just turn around and ask your RMS staff for the latest figures?

I didn't realize every building with a DWAN computer had a clerk that was up to date with the quarters costs for RMC. Must be a specialty course..... :not-again:
Hope is not a valid COA

Offline durhamcadet1

• Rate Post
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 22:35:34 »
any idea the current deduction off of pay for R&Q during the stay at RMC

cmdj1982, It's about the same as you had seen in previous posts. About 750/month, leaving you about 500/month for personal use.