Author Topic: PMV and Travel Limits While on TD  (Read 90996 times)

Offline ballz

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
Re: PMV and Travel Limits While on TD
« Reply #200 on: August 14, 2020, 23:22:16 »
True, had a a very unique LTA "test the system" case where the member's IA was granted by DGCB but LTA policy never changed. Mbr was successful in claiming that they didn't have to be on leave for the entire time period in a reverse LTA situation.

I haven't looked to see if it was updated later but it certainly wasn't the case 1+ year after the original decision.

That's the same case I'm talking about, ask me about it at TGIT. It still has not been updated.

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Offline MJP

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #201 on: August 14, 2020, 23:44:54 »
That's the same case I'm talking about, ask me about it at TGIT. It still has not been updated.

Haha will do, funny enough I was just re-reading the grievance today for a completely different reason.

Hope is not a valid COA

Offline CountDC

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #202 on: October 01, 2020, 16:19:48 »
True, had a a very unique LTA "test the system" case where the member's IA was granted by DGCB but LTA policy never changed. Mbr was successful in claiming that they didn't have to be on leave for the entire time period in a reverse LTA situation.

I haven't looked to see if it was updated later but it certainly wasn't the case 1+ year after the original decision.

Really?  I could use that for one of my staff made to take leave when family visited on a reverse LTA.   Any chance you have the case number?
“non-commissioned officer (NCO)” means a member holding the rank of sergeant or corporal.

QR&O's

Offline MJP

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #203 on: October 01, 2020, 18:53:33 »
Really?  I could use that for one of my staff made to take leave when family visited on a reverse LTA.   Any chance you have the case number?
Let me check if I still have access to the system to grab it.  If not it may be a few days
Hope is not a valid COA