Author Topic: System Upgrade: Please Report Problems  (Read 178889 times)

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
Re: System Upgrade: Please Report Problems
« Reply #375 on: August 10, 2017, 16:50:59 »
Lot's of SMP connection errors this morning

This is the first time I have been able to connect in two days.
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline recceguy

A Usual Suspect.

• At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child – miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. -P.J. O’Rouke-
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
  • doddering docent to the museum of misanthropy
    • Army.ca
« Reply #376 on: August 10, 2017, 17:43:25 »

Thank god for small miracles, eh George.  :rofl:
“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.”

John G. Diefenbaker

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #377 on: August 10, 2017, 20:32:00 »
Thank god for small miracles, eh George.  :rofl:

Thanks RG.....then I got this right after your post:

Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Online E.R. Campbell

• Retired, years ago
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
« Reply #378 on: August 11, 2017, 07:07:04 »
Some database tweaks and updates this morning, let's see if it helps. Or hurts. :)

I've had quick reactions and no problems for the past 24 hours+, Mike ... that was after a few days of slow actions and only intermittent access, as other have reported. (Using Chrome on a Mac (OSX) all up to date.)
It is ill that men should kill one another in seditions, tumults and wars; but it is worse to bring nations to such misery, weakness and baseness
as to have neither strength nor courage to contend for anything; to have nothing left worth defending and to give the name of peace to desolation.
Algernon Sidney in Discourses Concerning Government, (1698)
----------
Like what you see/read here on Army.ca?  Subscribe, and help keep it "on the air!"

Offline Simian Turner

is a humbled, curious veteran!

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Do the right thing; do the thing right!
« Reply #379 on: August 11, 2017, 09:23:01 »

First successful log-in in 3 days for me, I am glad to be able to catch up on the threads. 
The grand essentials of happiness: something to do, something to love, something to hope for.  Allan K. Chalmers