• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMC/ROTP 2023-2024

Thank you! Are you able to accept the offer online or do you have to go into the recruitment center?
@haidendyck05* and you can accept it via email. I printed mine, signed it, scanned it and sent it. See you in BMOQ!

Thank you! Are you able to accept the offer online or do you have to go into the recruitment center?
In my case it was emailed along with a few other documents, it should explain in the email what you need to do to accept the offer as well as how much time you have to accept it. It's most likely print and sign, then scan and email it back

Did your guys official offer by email come in the day after or multiple days after your applicant portal changed to selected?

Congrats to everyone who have gotten their offers. I am a student at RMC and if anyone has any questions about RMC or the military in general feel free to reach out.

hello, i checked today and my competition list got moved to selected. does this mean that i'm in and just waiting for my offer???

Congrats to everyone who have gotten their offers. I am a student at RMC and if anyone has any questions about RMC or the military in general feel free to reach out.
hello, i checked my applicant portal today and my competition list got moved to selected. does this mean that i'm in and just waiting for my offer???

Has anyone gotten any correspondence from the recruiting center as of May 18th? My Component Transfer broker informed me that I was accepted and I'm just waiting for the CFRC to get back to me with all the details and paperwork.

Thanks!

Does anyone know if there is still going to be offers for combat trades going out?

Hello, around what day did you go up to campus in the fall for first year?

Back