• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

High Ranking Police Folk Allegedly Behaving Badly

It's the same in every essential service. The Police used to have the benefit that at least the upper brass and the authorities were generally on your side.

That doesn't seem to be the case anymore, now you're, as we say on the Railroad, taking it from both ends.

Look after yourselves out there because nobody is going to help when SHTF and you become expendable and a persona-non-grata.
You just won the internet for the day. Where I work, the seg inmates are treated with kid gloves. Woe betide the staff who deny them their half hour out of the cell despite threats to the staff and their families.

One of my peers was "shit blasted" and he should have sought medical attention ASP but the Duty Officer made him rewrite his report THREE TIMES before he was allowed to go. SO yes from both ends is true.

You just won the internet for the day. Where I work, the seg inmates are treated with kid gloves. Woe betide the staff who deny them their half hour out of the cell despite threats to the staff and their families.

One of my peers was "shit blasted" and he should have sought medical attention ASP but the Duty Officer made him rewrite his report THREE TIMES before he was allowed to go. SO yes from both ends is true.

Shit blasted as in literally getting shit on him?

Yes - you urinate in a styro cup, shit in it, let it liquefy and then toss it at someone. It is a thing.

Anyone that does this should be charged criminally with assault.
And not worth the squeeze since no matter what the sentence might be (lots of time one extra day) it will be "served consecutive ".

The game is savings folks....get 'em out quicker so they cost less.

Perhaps even as an incentive, an officer who reports an incident that results in another officer losing their pension gets some proportion of the benefit stripped.

Boy Scout incentive?

Interesting proposition....can opened....worms everywhere.

I think by and large, most LEOs are decent. I have many as friends. Is there a definite "Blue wall" when it comes to some things? Absolutely. I'm quite certain that many would report gross abuses regardless.
Having said that. It often is a result of the nature of command and oversight. There are a lot of LEOs in smaller communities, and underserviced areas that often develop a "God complex", wherein they feel above reproach.

Boy Scout incentive?

Interesting proposition....can opened....worms everywhere.

I think by and large, most LEOs are decent. I have many as friends. Is there a definite "Blue wall" when it comes to some things? Absolutely. I'm quite certain that many would report gross abuses regardless.
Having said that. It often is a result of the nature of command and oversight. There are a lot of LEOs in smaller communities, and underserviced areas that often develop a "God complex", wherein they feel above reproach.

I think by and large LEOs are just people. And their ratio of F-tards is just the same as the society they are drawn from.

Back