• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Luke Skywalker, suspicious man from a different point of view.

ArmyRick

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
So, my brain runs on three things. Farm, Star wars, army stuff and my wife when she...use your imagination and fill in the blanks. So you know I have very limited thinking capability.

I developed an interesting theory on something. Imagine being a rebel peer of Luke Skywalker and not one of the movie audience. Luke looks down right suspicious.

Let me explain.

First Yavin. The dude, Luke Skywalker suddenly shows up with the rescued Princess Leia, interesting, how the fook did you get her out of the Death Star. Ohhh, and look, the Death Star suddenly shows up to blow us up. Mmmmm. Mind you, this buddy, Solo of his says he did destroy the death star. Ok lets see.

Next Hoth, we are hiding and suddenly the Empire shows up, forcing us to retreat. And then to boot, Luke doesn't show up at the rendezvous. Why?

Then he barges in on a very important O group with Admiral Ackbar about destroying the second death star.

Endor, he suddenly has to "leave". After he leaves the whole damn bunker mission fall aparts. What gives? This guy is trouble.

Then when we finally get stuff sorted out and the Death Star is on fire just prior to going ka-boooom, he comes ripping out of it in an IMPERIAL SHUTTLE with dead Darth Vadar on board. What the hell gives with this dude?

He kind of does look shaky, eh?

But Darklighter did put in a good word. So you trust him right?

But he is killed on the same flight as the Deathstar run. Hmmm.

So, my brain runs on three things. Farm, Star wars, army stuff and my wife when she...use your imagination and fill in the blanks. So you know I have very limited thinking capability.
Well you are a protege of Billy and me. So there you go.
OH BTW saw one of our platoon mates yesterday.