• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

And now for something important - Soccer

Can't stand soccer, but when it's the National Team.......it was freakin' awesome.

Tuned in to see the extra time goal, game wasn't well advertised so missed most of it.

Pretty good win for a 40th ranked team.

So how about the Men's National Team beating the US today in World Cup Qualifying. We just might qualify for the first time since Mexico '68

GIF by UEFA

I’ve been quite enjoying this team. I have this feeling they may surprise a few folks in Qatar.
I wonder if my Paddy Power account is still active.

Funny how I only heard about this on this site...

GJ Team Canada! GL!

Americans: "It's not real football."
lol.

I'm sure they are shocked that outside North America, "hand egg" is called American Football. Or Gridiron, depending on country.

The US was trying to claim they dominated the whole game. Fair enough. But to me it looked like the Canadians played a tight defensive game and stuck to their plan and took the opportunities they needed to take.

They’ve won their last 5. Something is clearly working for them.

The US was trying to claim they dominated the whole game. Fair enough. But to me it looked like the Canadians played a tight defensive game and stuck to their plan and took the opportunities they needed to take.

They’ve won their last 5. Something is clearly working for them.
That is how I saw it...and the US attack was disjointed and a bit weak

OK, this is just awesome IMHO ;)

Unsold beer meant for World Cup will be sent to winning country, says Budweiser​

World Cup fans with a passion for beer may have something to cheer about yet — provided their team comes out on top.

Just two days before the FIFA World Cup kicked off, host country Qatar banned alcohol from the eight stadiums hosting matches. The decision wasn’t the most popular among the visiting fans, to say the least. It also left Budweiser with a mountain of beer and no fans to buy it.
It didn’t take long for the beer maker to come up with a solution — Budweiser tweeted on Saturday that it will ship off the cases of beer that were meant to be sold during the tournament to whichever country wins the World Cup.

OK, this is just awesome IMHO ;)

Unsold beer meant for World Cup will be sent to winning country, says Budweiser​

World Cup fans with a passion for beer may have something to cheer about yet — provided their team comes out on top.

Just two days before the FIFA World Cup kicked off, host country Qatar banned alcohol from the eight stadiums hosting matches. The decision wasn’t the most popular among the visiting fans, to say the least. It also left Budweiser with a mountain of beer and no fans to buy it.
It didn’t take long for the beer maker to come up with a solution — Budweiser tweeted on Saturday that it will ship off the cases of beer that were meant to be sold during the tournament to whichever country wins the World Cup.

It's Budweiser...why would you punish a country for winning the World Cup???

Back