Author Topic: Comm Research  (Read 115269 times)

Offline PuckChaser

• Mentor
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • Peacekeeper's Homepage
Re: Comm Research
« Reply #275 on: March 12, 2017, 10:03:03 »
Dress of the day for RCAF and CA is CADPAT. If you're RCN, its NCDs unless you're at a field unit. CADPAT is like camo pyjamas. A lot of the guys didn't like wearing the RCN DEU either, for whatever reason.

Offline George Wallace

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #276 on: March 12, 2017, 10:14:13 »
Is there a reason why they opt for an element change? For the time being, I have no plans for an element change unless it will be a disadvantage for my Comm Rsch career.

Changing your Element (Uniform) will have NO AFFECT here.  You have one Career Manager; who covers all Elements.

Only way to change Career Managers is to change Trades.   [:D
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.

Any postings made by me which are made on behalf of Army.ca will be followed by the statement "George, Milnet.ca Staff".

Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline sailorprivateer

• Rate Post
« Reply #277 on: March 14, 2017, 03:02:29 »
@PuckChaser @George Wallace

Thanks for the reply guys. Hope to meet you both one day.
Recruiting Centre: Hamilton
Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: NCM
Trade Choice 1: Communicator Research Operator
Applied: June 12th, 2016
First Contact: June 15th, 2016
CFAT: July 8th, 2016 [PASSED]
Medical: July 27th, 2016 [PASSED]
Interview: July 27th, 2016 [PASSED]
Merit List: n/a
Position Offered: February 14th, 2017
Enrolment/Swearing-In: March 16, 2017
BMQ: March 27th, 2017

Offline 211RadOp

• Rate Post
  • Now is the tyme....damn missed again....Now is the
« Reply #278 on: March 14, 2017, 15:23:19 »
PuckChaser is correct on the NET. However you will do BMQ-A (formerly known as BMQ-L) prior to completing your DP1. And yes even the RCN and RCAF Comm Rsch have to complete it.
“I thought I couldn't afford to take her out and smoke as well. So I gave up cigarettes. Then I took her out and one day I looked at her and thought: "Oh well," and I went back to smoking again, and that was better.” - Benny Hill
"Politics: “Poli” a Latin word meaning “many”; and "tics" meaning “bloodsucking creatures” - Robin Williams
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.” - Miss Piggy