Author Topic: Hickies  (Read 16848 times)

Offline Kid_X

• Rate Post
Hickies
« on: September 12, 2006, 21:45:18 »
Is there a regulation that would come into effect here?  I have a doctor's appointment Friday, and the SEM annual briefing is next Monday, is a collared shirt in order?
Easy does it.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
Re: Hickies
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 21:49:17 »
My God Kid!  Hickies are worse than Tattoos.  You'll have to call and cancel or you will be in for a very difficult medical.  Did you swap spit too?  You'll have to have throat swabs taken.  Probably have blood drawn to see if you caught anything.  My God....the tests that they will now have to do......
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline ArmyVern

is awake.

• Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 21:53:00 »
Well I'm not quite sure what to say to this one.

I highly recommend wearing whatever the Dress of the Day is....and perhaps some make-up.

I'd also like to add this:

If he's/she's sucking on your neck... you don't quite have the area maps figured out yet; grid reference is way too high.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 22:21:40 by ArmyVern »
Hard by MCpl Elton Adams

If you or someone you love is having difficulty & would like to speak to someone who has been through a similar experience, who understands, & will respect your need for privacy and confidentiality, contact OSISS toll-free at 1-800-883-6094. You can locate the peer closest to you by logging on to www.osiss.ca, clicking on “Contact us” link & then choosing the “Peer” or “Family Support Network”. Help IS out there.

17thRecceSgt

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 21:56:10 »

I he's/she's sucking on your neck... you don't quite have the area maps figured out yet; grid reference is way too high.

I needed something funny today and that was it.  Heck, I almost laughed.   :-\  (It was funny, just...well crappy week so far.  Next week when I read it again, it will be very funny).

No one mentioned the "rubber glove" test yet.  Did they get rid of that with the probe?

*edit - I think this one is going to go down the trough FAST!

Offline Quag

• Rate Post
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2006, 21:57:16 »
I he's/she's sucking on your neck... you don't quite have the area maps figured out yet; grid reference is way too high.

HAHAHA!  If that's the most progress you've made during FROSH week, it's time to move onto a new girl!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Imbeault

• Yum Kippers!
  • Rate Post
  • Yum Kippers!
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2006, 21:57:29 »
:rofl:
Does defending liberalism leave you friendless and perhaps wondering about your breath? - Phil Ochs

Offline Infanteer

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
  • Honey Badger FTW!
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2006, 21:57:54 »
Wow - that was good!
"Overall it appears that much of the apparent complexity of modern war stems in practice from the self-imposed complexity of modern HQs" LCol J.P. Storr

Offline paracowboy

• I keep sayin' it...
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Make The Voices Stop!
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2006, 21:58:37 »
Is there a regulation that would come into effect here?
no.
is a collared shirt in order?
no, a different girl (I assume, anyway) is. Or some respect, both self and for/from your girlfriend. Hickies are silly. At best.
...time to cull the herd.

Offline GAP

• Semper Fi
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2006, 22:30:30 »
I'd also like to add this:

If he's/she's sucking on your neck... you don't quite have the area maps figured out yet; grid reference is way too high.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I´m not so sure about the universe

Offline Shamrock

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2006, 22:36:04 »
Yes, collared shirt even if the hickey fades.  Pants likewise not optional.  It's a military meeting, rabbit.  Means play dress up.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 22:41:25 by Shamrock »

Offline BernDawg

• Wood Butcher
  • Rate Post
  • Retired... workin' harder than ever!
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2006, 22:47:00 »
You may want to touch up those nasty pimples too.  Just oxycute em!  ;D

Vern.  You rock!!   :rofl:
"We can't all be heroes... because someone has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by."  Will Rogers
Someone has to be last.  At least if it's me I know where all the assholes are.

Offline Beadwindow 7

• Life is cruel, and I am but a small slice of life
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • ZBM2
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2006, 23:05:03 »
Heheheh....

That was the funniest thing I've read in a while...

The worst that'll happen is someone'll make fun of you. It's not like it hasn't happened before.

I had a girl bite me so hard she drew blood...Imagine explaining THAT to the Warrant in the morning.
Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline big bad john (John Hill)

• Banned
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • I am a poser
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2006, 23:13:12 »
Heheheh....

That was the funniest thing I've read in a while...

The worst that'll happen is someone'll make fun of you. It's not like it hasn't happened before.

I had a girl bite me so hard she drew blood...Imagine explaining THAT to the Warrant in the morning.

So...how did you explain it?

Offline Beadwindow 7

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • ZBM2
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2006, 23:16:48 »
So...how did you explain it?

He was a dirty old man....I had to give him details
Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline career_radio-checker

• Hello everyone, my name is CRC and I am an army.ca - aholic.
  • Rate Post
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2006, 23:18:58 »

Des, you have to stop hanging around the Gatineau girls. I told you they were vampires.
How could anyone not fall in love with Canada's baby seals?... They make really good gloves.

Offline airmich

• Mentor
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2006, 23:22:01 »
He was a dirty old man....I had to give him details

BBJ, I didn't think you were ever a Warrant??  ;)
So I'll raise a glass, not the first nor last, Come join me in this toast...Because the old black rum's got a hold on me ~ Great Big Sea

Offline Beadwindow 7

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • ZBM2
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2006, 23:22:35 »
Des, you have to stop hanging around the Gatineau girls. I told you they were vampires.

I thought that was the Vanier girls? the Gatineau girls are the underage ones, right?  ;)

Offline Centurian1985

• Rate Post
  • Putting the 'P' in the gene 'ool'...
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2006, 23:23:29 »
Definately one of the funniest topics ive seen in a while...  ;D

Offline TCBF

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2006, 23:24:23 »
"Hickies are silly. At best."

- And so, like, fifteen.   ....  So how old IS the girl, anyway?  Businesswoman?  Got her own paper route?

"I told you they were vampires."

- Vampires are over like the Kennedy's.  Now Zombies, there is a real modern threat for you.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 12:13:08 by TCBF »
"Disarming the Canadian public is part of the new humanitarian social agenda."   - Foreign Affairs Minister Lloyd Axeworthy at a Gun Control conference in Oslo, Norway in 1998.

"I didn’t feel that it was an act of violence; you know, I felt that it was an act of liberation, that’s how I felt you know." - Ann Hansen, Canadian 'Urban Guerrilla'(one of the "Squamish Five")

Offline Yrys

• α-γνωστικισμός
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • You can deprive the body but the soul needs choco!
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2006, 23:30:47 »
Hey!

I'm sure Gatineau girls are less vampires then the Montreal ones!

;)
Louvre website

"Happiness is beneficial for the body, but it is grief that develops the powers of the mind."  Marcel Proust

Offline Beadwindow 7

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • ZBM2
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2006, 23:38:06 »
Hey,

I've had fun with Montreal girls!

Ah crescent street, you make courses fun!

Offline EX_RCAC_011

• Banned
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Confirmation of combat knowledge (C.O.C.K)
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2006, 00:21:11 »
Met this goth girl in Freddy town while on fall ex in 2001.Started making out with her and the thing bit my neck so hard she drew blood.Of course being the tough army guy I screamed like a banshee attracting half of sweetwaters.

....I always wondered what would have been bitten off if she decided to wait to get back to her place...... :'( :'( :crybaby:

Then I went to Bosnia and two guys come up to me during the DAG pointing at this girl in uniform(remembering my humbling experience).....guess the vampire stuff wasn't paying so well.

*note medics do play with blood.
"Sure everything looks bad if you remember.....now where are my chili boot?"

Offline Beadwindow 7

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • ZBM2
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2006, 00:32:28 »
Met this goth girl in Freddy town while on fall ex in 2001.Started making out with her and the thing bit my neck so hard she drew blood.Of course being the tough army guy I screamed like a banshee attracting half of sweetwaters.

....I always wondered what would have been bitten off if she decided to wait to get back to her place...... :'( :'( :crybaby:

Then I went to Bosnia and two guys come up to me during the DAG pointing at this girl in uniform(remembering my humbling experience).....guess the vampire stuff wasn't paying so well.

*note medics do play with blood.

:rofl: AH! hahaha!

Offline armywife/cadetmom

• Rate Post
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2006, 10:17:16 »
Not to rain on the parade...but..if the hicky is an issue, cover it with make up, spray the make up with hairspray and the makeup wont rub off onto your uniform.

To the boys ribbing this poor kid...my hubby and i are ol married folk we still 'tag' eachother for s#*ts and giggles once in a while..hehehe..but i keep them below his collar bones so he doesnt end up being grilled at work. :-*

Awsome thread, hope the kid isnt cruicfied for his lack of judgement :cheers:
~Proud to Support our Troops~
*Proud Soldiers Wife, Mom of an Army Cadet and 2 Highland Dancers*

Offline Carcharodon Carcharias

• Drawing the crabs from Downunder :) WTF is TWL?
  • Banned
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2006, 10:39:15 »
In Australia we call them 'love bites'. Mate next time make sure she puts them below the neck and out of sight. As for make-up, hopefully not perfumed, ha! Personally, I would just roll with it, cop the jokes and abuse from your mates, or perhaps a turtleneck or soemthing. At least you didn't get one on the back of your neck :o .

Bloody hickies, Crikey, I have not been given one of those since the ealy 80s at best. I hated them, always drew the crabs, especially from my Mom.

Regards from Helll,

Wes
"You've never lived until you've almost died; as for our freedom, for those of us who have fought for it, life has a flavour the protected will never know." - Anonymous

Offline Kid_X

• Rate Post
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2006, 10:44:08 »
Haha, hilarious  ;D
Thank you for the straight answers, and thank you more for the comic relief.
I was only worried about the stuff on my neck, I'm not gonna get undressed at my SEM Briefing...
or is there something they aren't telling us about these meetings?
Easy does it.

Offline TCBF

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2006, 12:14:57 »
Depends... You aren't over forty are you?
"Disarming the Canadian public is part of the new humanitarian social agenda."   - Foreign Affairs Minister Lloyd Axeworthy at a Gun Control conference in Oslo, Norway in 1998.

"I didn’t feel that it was an act of violence; you know, I felt that it was an act of liberation, that’s how I felt you know." - Ann Hansen, Canadian 'Urban Guerrilla'(one of the "Squamish Five")

Offline Kid_X

• Rate Post
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2006, 13:13:00 »
18, and so is she.
She's studying police foundations  ;D
But if we got serious over the next 4 years, how would we go about that when it comes time for me to ship off and do training.
(Hopefully Pilot training, but if not it'll be aerospace controller in Cornwall.)
Easy does it.

Offline Brixxie

• Rate Post
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2006, 13:43:23 »
...hickies are so tacky...

Offline Code5

• Rate Post
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2006, 14:46:27 »
But if we got serious over the next 4 years, how would we go about that when it comes time for me to ship off and do training.
(Hopefully Pilot training, but if not it'll be aerospace controller in Cornwall.)

Dude, please tell me you just didn't meet her?  Becuase if you are don't be thinking about 4 years from now!!!

As for the hickey, next time you see her, find a nice visible part of her neck and suck on it like you're going to get milk from it, if you do for a minute or so she'll get one massive hickey.  After the hickey forms remind her that whenever she gives you one that's visible you'll give her one twice as large. 

Offline Shamrock

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2006, 15:24:21 »
Whatever happened to the good old days when fools fell in love with the first woman they slept with, not just the first woman apply suction to their head?

Offline Thucydides

• Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
  • Freespeecher
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2006, 15:33:53 »
She was just drawing out the venom.............really!

;D ;D ;D
Dagny, this is not a battle over material goods. It's a moral crisis, the greatest the world has ever faced and the last. Our age is the climax of centuries of evil. We must put an end to it, once and for all, or perish - we, the men of the mind. It was our own guilt. We produced the wealth of the world - but we let our enemies write its moral code.

Offline probum non poenitet

• Rate Post
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2006, 15:49:07 »
When I was about 18 I was drunk and running in the darkness for some reason.

I suddenly found myself clobbered by the invisible man, lying on my back, and looking up at the stars.

I had run into one of those metal clotheslines you see on old PMQs, right in the bloody (literally) neck.

For the next few days it looked like I had about a dozen hickies on my neck. I got a lot of questions and/or high fives, but I would explain.
"No, really, I ran into a metal cable when I was hammered in the dark."
Most people just winked, and went, "Surrrre you did."

All of the embarrassment, with none of the 'collateral pleasure.' What a rip off.
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
- Pericles

Offline Kid_X

• Rate Post
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2006, 22:07:07 »
Dude, please tell me you just didn't meet her?  Becuase if you are don't be thinking about 4 years from now!!!

As for the hickey, next time you see her, find a nice visible part of her neck and suck on it like you're going to get milk from it, if you do for a minute or so she'll get one massive hickey.  After the hickey forms remind her that whenever she gives you one that's visible you'll give her one twice as large. 

Oh no, I've knows her and been close for well over 2 years now, we have always gotten along perfectly well, and the relationship started towards the end of the summer.  I also did get her back, she can't wear any of her collection of low cut tops, especially not since she's staying at her grandma's for the month.

P.S.  I used spell check, and the only error came up in that quote  :P
Easy does it.

Offline ArmyVern

is awake.

• Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2006, 00:11:55 »
Oh no, I've knows her and been close for well over 2 years now, we have always gotten along perfectly well, and the relationship started towards the end of the summer.  I also did get her back, she can't wear any of her collection of low cut tops, especially not since she's staying at her grandma's for the month.

P.S.  I used spell check, and the only error came up in that quote  :P

Holy crap, her back??? You two need some serious OJT... but I'm not into that. Any volunteers out there? You have to put some effort into leaving the kiss of love on someones back. I think I outgrew hickies around hmmm 15 years of age. I could be wrong as girls on my  3s may be quick to point out.  ;)  I recommend Revlon Colourstay for cover-up purposes.

Use your energy else where!!! PM me. I'll tell you where it's better spent or at least pass on some more accurate 8 figure grid references. My husband would never have put up with this.  ;D

PS your last line about the spell check. There's this darn thing about spell check... It'll only pick up words that are spelled wrong, not words that are spelled properly and just used in the wrong context. Check the 4th word of your quote above....or are you a Newf? In which case, this use is OK if I read your post with the applicable accent. And I don't mind Newfs...they know the grid refs that are applicable or not.

Hard by MCpl Elton Adams

If you or someone you love is having difficulty & would like to speak to someone who has been through a similar experience, who understands, & will respect your need for privacy and confidentiality, contact OSISS toll-free at 1-800-883-6094. You can locate the peer closest to you by logging on to www.osiss.ca, clicking on “Contact us” link & then choosing the “Peer” or “Family Support Network”. Help IS out there.

Offline career_radio-checker

• Hello everyone, my name is CRC and I am an army.ca - aholic.
  • Rate Post
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2006, 00:15:40 »
say its a sports injury. You got hit in the neck with a baseball.
How could anyone not fall in love with Canada's baby seals?... They make really good gloves.

Offline Shamrock

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2006, 00:20:10 »
Vern, your sex life is too vanilla.  There's a certain position where one partner (a) is behind the other (b).  A can bend over and apply suction to B's back from this position.  It has something to do with canines.

Offline ArmyVern

is awake.

• Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2006, 00:39:29 »
Vern, your sex life is too vanilla.  There's a certain position where one partner (a) is behind the other (b).  A can bend over and apply suction to B's back from this position.  It has something to do with canines.

Vanilla?? I think not. I AM A RED HEAD!!! Read my post again...I said that takes too much effort....A to B is better spent without expending all the energy in one spot to get a hickey there. I know this grid reference well.

But I am old, aged and "nerdy" now my little chicklets who are all of 11 and 13 tell me  ::)
Hard by MCpl Elton Adams

Offline TCBF

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2006, 00:56:57 »
What is this?  'kamasutra.ca'?

:)

Tom

Offline ArmyVern

is awake.

• Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2006, 01:41:23 »
What is this?  'kamasutra.ca'?

:)

Tom

It's a whole bunch of us old-timers ('nerds' to our children) wishing we were 18 again.
Hard by MCpl Elton Adams

Offline BernDawg

• Wood Butcher
  • Rate Post
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2006, 09:37:11 »
Ah to be 18 again.  It's all about quantity not quality......   >:D
Nah  I'll take the quality thanks.  ;)
"We can't all be heroes... because someone has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by."  Will Rogers

Offline Meridian

• Rate Post
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2006, 09:48:03 »
Hey,

I've had fun with Montreal girls!

Ah crescent street, you make courses fun!

The vast majority of people on Crescent street aren't actually from Montreal.  They are tourists coming into Montreal looking to Party with Montrealers...   it's really looked down upon by most.  I mean, even Thursdays, which DOES get montrealers, is the equivalent to Ottawa's Maxwells (30+ Meat Market).

You should be hitting St Laurent or St Denis if you want the real Montreal girls.... St Denis more if you like french.  but then again, most of those places aren't conducive to huge groups of guys with close-cropped heads on weekend leave. :)

Offline GAP

• Semper Fi
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2006, 10:19:00 »
Ah to be 18 again.  It's all about quantity not quality......   >:D
Nah  I'll take the quality thanks.  ;)

Trained Puppy!!!!  :)

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I´m not so sure about the universe

Offline Beadwindow 7

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • ZBM2
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2006, 10:23:32 »
The vast majority of people on Crescent street aren't actually from Montreal.  They are tourists coming into Montreal looking to Party with Montrealers...   it's really looked down upon by most.  I mean, even Thursdays, which DOES get montrealers, is the equivalent to Ottawa's Maxwells (30+ Meat Market).

You should be hitting St Laurent or St Denis if you want the real Montreal girls.... St Denis more if you like french.  but then again, most of those places aren't conducive to huge groups of guys with close-cropped heads on weekend leave. :)

I like St-Denis....Sit at the Cafe's and terraces, sipping whine all day, watching the girls walk by...and then the clubs...Sainte-Sulpice is always fun

Offline FormerHorseGuard

• Rate Post
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2006, 11:16:07 »
i have had a red mark on my neck for my entire life, right above the collar, took a lot of parades before the questions stopped.
and i never noticed it for the longest time.
it is still there and no it is not a kickie
lol
too much fun here
reminds me of stories i heard when i was staff at the last cadet camp at ipperwash lol

Offline BernDawg

• Wood Butcher
  • Rate Post
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2006, 11:53:41 »
The biscuit is far better than the rolled up paper any day!  ;D

Offline GAP

• Semper Fi
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2006, 12:01:46 »
The biscuit is far better than the rolled up paper any day!  ;D

See...get whacked across the snout enough times you do become a "trained puppy"..... As for quantity, isn't that how they find diamonds?  ;D

Offline Blackadder1916

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2006, 12:05:44 »
...too much fun here
reminds me of stories i heard when i was staff at...
Ahh, finally a thread people can "sink their teeth into"  ::)

Reminds me of far too many moments as a young medic (and once on infantry phase trg) when someone stepped into the clinic/tent/back of amb/serving line in the kitchen/slit trench and said, "hey doc, couldya have a look at this, whaddya think it is".  It would usually be followed by the exposure of anatomy that I really didn't want to see, even as a clinical experience.  It was amazing the wounds that soldiers would endure and then return to the fray for seconds.
Whisky for the gentlemen that like it. And for the gentlemen that don't like it - Whisky.

Offline MediPea

• Rate Post
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2006, 13:27:27 »
I've never been a fan of hickies. I can say I had one in my life, when I was really young and stupid. (lots of coverup prevented embarrassment there, and my boyfriend at the time from being killed by my Mom) To me they seem like an advertisement saying "look at me, I'm sexually active". I guess I just don't see the need to broadcast what "fun" I had last night.

Offline Kid_X

• Rate Post
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2006, 21:14:13 »
Last night?  These things last for a week   :o
Now another question from young (me  ;D) to old (you guys!  >:D).  Would 4 hours be considered quantity, or quality?  :cheers:
Sheldon (oh god I hope none of you are in charge of me in the future, like during my BOTC or something...   :()
Easy does it.

Offline MediPea

• Rate Post
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2006, 21:22:05 »
....hours mean nothing if there are still no skills.  ;D

Offline Thucydides

• Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
  • Freespeecher
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2006, 21:23:25 »
Last night?  These things last for a week   :o
Now another question from young (me  ;D) to old (you guys!  >:D).  Would 4 hours be considered quantity, or quality?  :cheers:
Sheldon (oh god I hope none of you are in charge of me in the future, like during my BOTC or something...   :()

Right, four hours of pack drill for you: quantity AND quality!  >:D >:D >:D
Dagny, this is not a battle over material goods. It's a moral crisis, the greatest the world has ever faced and the last. Our age is the climax of centuries of evil. We must put an end to it, once and for all, or perish - we, the men of the mind. It was our own guilt. We produced the wealth of the world - but we let our enemies write its moral code.

Offline BernDawg

• Wood Butcher
  • Rate Post
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2006, 22:30:08 »
Roger that!  Fifty paces right close MARCH!!!  >:D

Offline Jed

• Rate Post
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2006, 22:43:47 »
So did you fill out a CF98 for that neck wound? Remember to get at least 2 witnesses to sign their statements.
As the old man used to say: " I used to be a coyote, but I'm alright nooooOOOOWWW!"

Offline 1Good_Woman

• Rate Post
    • The Military Wife
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2006, 22:50:33 »
Kid_X - might I suggest not posting with your name if you're afraid of someone on here being in "charge" of you at BOTC...

This thread is hilarious! What is this? ArmySex101.ca? None the less, brought back some fond memories...

Vern - you are toooooo funny - please write a book so I can share it with unenlightened men and women everywhere!
"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of  Jalapeno's--what you do today might burn your *** tomorrow..."

Offline Kid_X

• Rate Post
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2006, 00:34:09 »
I'm not worried, I trust my fellow Canadians.  :salute: :cdn:

Besides. The harder the game, the bigger the payoff!

P.S. 4 hours is like 3h57min of foreplay...
Easy does it.

Offline Imbeault

• Yum Kippers!
  • Rate Post
  • Yum Kippers!
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2006, 00:58:23 »
P.S. 4 hours is like 3h57min of foreplay...
;D
Does defending liberalism leave you friendless and perhaps wondering about your breath? - Phil Ochs

Offline rt5y7

• Rate Post
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2006, 13:08:57 »
GAP had the best answer. I am still giggling!

Offline ArmyVern

is awake.

• Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2006, 14:38:35 »
GAP had the best answer. I am still giggling!
Mine wasn't an answer...I was simply making an informed 'observation.'  ;)
Hard by MCpl Elton Adams

Offline Le Gars

• Rate Post
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2006, 20:31:27 »
Precisely, and it has been covered by ArmyVern. Though it sounds like Kid_X needs a 4 figure grid reference before he can move onto anything more complicated. I wouldn't worry though, as he has a long term girlfriend who seems to be willing to let him spend some time practicing on the range.
The desire for safety stands against every great and noble enterprise - Tacitus

I have a cunning plan - Baldrick

Offline Centurian1985

• Rate Post
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2006, 21:18:48 »
So did you fill out a CF98 for that neck wound? Remember to get at least 2 witnesses to sign their statements.

Plus a statement on how the disability of your injury has impacted your everyday life...

"I am unable to work with my fellow employees due to my disfigurement, which has made me the subject of idle speculation and rumour-mongering.  This has led to increased anxiety over potential future visible damage to my person from similiar harmful practices, in turn causing stress in the relationship with my significant other."

Offline IN HOC SIGNO

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Vocatio Ad Servitium
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2006, 21:22:10 »
Plus a statement on how the disability of your injury has impacted your everyday life...

"I am unable to work with my fellow employees due to my disfigurement, which has made me the subject of idle speculation and rumour-mongering.  This has led to increased anxiety over potential future visible damage to my person from similiar harmful practices, in turn causing stress in the relationship with my significant other."

Ha ha...you must have seen similar paperwork at some point! I've seen some pretty lame stuff and been asked to support it as a Chaplain.....I'm pretty old school though...it's just not happening!! ::)

Offline Centurian1985

• Rate Post
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2006, 21:22:43 »
Kid_X - might I suggest not posting with your name if you're afraid of someone on here being in "charge" of you at BOTC...

This thread is hilarious! What is this? ArmySex101.ca? None the less, brought back some fond memories...

Vern - you are toooooo funny - please write a book so I can share it with unenlightened men and women everywhere!

Mike may have to add an appendum to the ArmyWiki .... Armysexpedia?  With all the worldwide travelling and 'international relations' that members have been part of Im sure quite a few unusual practices could be documented...

Offline Centurian1985

• Rate Post
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2006, 21:27:03 »
Ha ha...you must have seen similar paperwork at some point! I've seen some pretty lame stuff and been asked to support it as a Chaplain.....I'm pretty old school though...it's just not happening!! ::)

Actually thats the kind of stuff you have to write when you file for a VA pension, but apparently if helps if you get the physician to write these kind of statements in your med file when injuries occur... at least for REAL injuries anyway, not temporary skin colours...

Offline GreasyManatee

• Rate Post
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2017, 17:45:07 »
Was wondering if we can get in trouble for having big f off hickies. Also no idea if this is the appropriate thread thank you.

Offline GreasyManatee

• Rate Post
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2017, 17:55:13 »
That's from 2006 and it seems all jokes man

Offline PuckChaser

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • Peacekeeper's Homepage
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2017, 18:05:37 »
That's from 2006 and it seems all jokes man

Perhaps because your post could be construed as a joke, man? Other than having to come up with a good story so your work friends don't think you and your girl/boyfriend are 12 years old that think hickies are cool, you'll be fine.

Offline Jed

• Rate Post
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2017, 23:25:38 »
Just tell them you are 'cupping' to improve your athletic performance.
As the old man used to say: " I used to be a coyote, but I'm alright nooooOOOOWWW!"

Offline AbdullahD

• Rate Post
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2017, 23:38:40 »
Perhaps because your post could be construed as a joke, man? Other than having to come up with a good story so your work friends don't think you and your girl/boyfriend are 12 years old that think hickies are cool, you'll be fine.

And here I thought hickies, whips and chains were part of a healthy sex life.. just like strawberries, chocolates and whipped cream are part of a healthy diet :(

I have so much to learn 😂
Recruting Center: Vancouver
Component: Reg Force
Trade Choice 1: MSEOP
Application Date: 09/22/2016
First Contact: 09/28/2016
Tests:
CFAT- 10/15/2016 Passed
Medical- TBA
Interview- TBA
Position Offered: TBA
Basic Training Begins: TBA
Trade *Correction trade is open, back to getting fit :)*

Offline recceguy

A Usual Suspect.

• At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child – miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. -P.J. O’Rouke-
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
  • doddering docent to the museum of misanthropy
    • Army.ca
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2017, 00:45:34 »
Back in my day, you'd probably be charged with self inflicted wound. I'd probably still have a good chat with the JAG.
“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.”

John G. Diefenbaker