Author Topic: Hickies  (Read 16855 times)

Offline Kid_X

• Rate Post
Hickies
« on: September 12, 2006, 21:45:18 »
Is there a regulation that would come into effect here?  I have a doctor's appointment Friday, and the SEM annual briefing is next Monday, is a collared shirt in order?
Easy does it.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
Re: Hickies
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 21:49:17 »
My God Kid!  Hickies are worse than Tattoos.  You'll have to call and cancel or you will be in for a very difficult medical.  Did you swap spit too?  You'll have to have throat swabs taken.  Probably have blood drawn to see if you caught anything.  My God....the tests that they will now have to do......
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline ArmyVern

is awake.

• Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 21:53:00 »
Well I'm not quite sure what to say to this one.

I highly recommend wearing whatever the Dress of the Day is....and perhaps some make-up.

I'd also like to add this:

If he's/she's sucking on your neck... you don't quite have the area maps figured out yet; grid reference is way too high.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 22:21:40 by ArmyVern »
Hard by MCpl Elton Adams

If you or someone you love is having difficulty & would like to speak to someone who has been through a similar experience, who understands, & will respect your need for privacy and confidentiality, contact OSISS toll-free at 1-800-883-6094. You can locate the peer closest to you by logging on to www.osiss.ca, clicking on “Contact us” link & then choosing the “Peer” or “Family Support Network”. Help IS out there.

17thRecceSgt

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 21:56:10 »

I he's/she's sucking on your neck... you don't quite have the area maps figured out yet; grid reference is way too high.

I needed something funny today and that was it.  Heck, I almost laughed.   :-\  (It was funny, just...well crappy week so far.  Next week when I read it again, it will be very funny).

No one mentioned the "rubber glove" test yet.  Did they get rid of that with the probe?

*edit - I think this one is going to go down the trough FAST!

Offline Quag

• Rate Post
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2006, 21:57:16 »
I he's/she's sucking on your neck... you don't quite have the area maps figured out yet; grid reference is way too high.

HAHAHA!  If that's the most progress you've made during FROSH week, it's time to move onto a new girl!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Imbeault

• Yum Kippers!
  • Rate Post
  • Yum Kippers!
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2006, 21:57:29 »
:rofl:
Does defending liberalism leave you friendless and perhaps wondering about your breath? - Phil Ochs

Offline Infanteer

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
  • Honey Badger FTW!
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2006, 21:57:54 »
Wow - that was good!
"Overall it appears that much of the apparent complexity of modern war stems in practice from the self-imposed complexity of modern HQs" LCol J.P. Storr

Offline paracowboy

• I keep sayin' it...
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Make The Voices Stop!
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2006, 21:58:37 »
Is there a regulation that would come into effect here?
no.
is a collared shirt in order?
no, a different girl (I assume, anyway) is. Or some respect, both self and for/from your girlfriend. Hickies are silly. At best.
...time to cull the herd.

Online GAP

• Semper Fi
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2006, 22:30:30 »
I'd also like to add this:

If he's/she's sucking on your neck... you don't quite have the area maps figured out yet; grid reference is way too high.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I´m not so sure about the universe

Offline Shamrock

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2006, 22:36:04 »
Yes, collared shirt even if the hickey fades.  Pants likewise not optional.  It's a military meeting, rabbit.  Means play dress up.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 22:41:25 by Shamrock »

Offline BernDawg

• Wood Butcher
  • Rate Post
  • Retired... workin' harder than ever!
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2006, 22:47:00 »
You may want to touch up those nasty pimples too.  Just oxycute em!  ;D

Vern.  You rock!!   :rofl:
"We can't all be heroes... because someone has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by."  Will Rogers
Someone has to be last.  At least if it's me I know where all the assholes are.

Offline Beadwindow 7

• Life is cruel, and I am but a small slice of life
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • ZBM2
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2006, 23:05:03 »
Heheheh....

That was the funniest thing I've read in a while...

The worst that'll happen is someone'll make fun of you. It's not like it hasn't happened before.

I had a girl bite me so hard she drew blood...Imagine explaining THAT to the Warrant in the morning.
Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline big bad john (John Hill)

• Banned
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • I am a poser
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2006, 23:13:12 »
Heheheh....

That was the funniest thing I've read in a while...

The worst that'll happen is someone'll make fun of you. It's not like it hasn't happened before.

I had a girl bite me so hard she drew blood...Imagine explaining THAT to the Warrant in the morning.

So...how did you explain it?

Offline Beadwindow 7

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • ZBM2
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2006, 23:16:48 »
So...how did you explain it?

He was a dirty old man....I had to give him details
Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline career_radio-checker

• Hello everyone, my name is CRC and I am an army.ca - aholic.
  • Rate Post
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2006, 23:18:58 »

Des, you have to stop hanging around the Gatineau girls. I told you they were vampires.
How could anyone not fall in love with Canada's baby seals?... They make really good gloves.

Offline airmich

• Mentor
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2006, 23:22:01 »
He was a dirty old man....I had to give him details

BBJ, I didn't think you were ever a Warrant??  ;)
So I'll raise a glass, not the first nor last, Come join me in this toast...Because the old black rum's got a hold on me ~ Great Big Sea

Offline Beadwindow 7

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • ZBM2
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2006, 23:22:35 »
Des, you have to stop hanging around the Gatineau girls. I told you they were vampires.

I thought that was the Vanier girls? the Gatineau girls are the underage ones, right?  ;)

Offline Centurian1985

• Rate Post
  • Putting the 'P' in the gene 'ool'...
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2006, 23:23:29 »
Definately one of the funniest topics ive seen in a while...  ;D

Offline TCBF

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2006, 23:24:23 »
"Hickies are silly. At best."

- And so, like, fifteen.   ....  So how old IS the girl, anyway?  Businesswoman?  Got her own paper route?

"I told you they were vampires."

- Vampires are over like the Kennedy's.  Now Zombies, there is a real modern threat for you.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 12:13:08 by TCBF »
"Disarming the Canadian public is part of the new humanitarian social agenda."   - Foreign Affairs Minister Lloyd Axeworthy at a Gun Control conference in Oslo, Norway in 1998.

"I didn’t feel that it was an act of violence; you know, I felt that it was an act of liberation, that’s how I felt you know." - Ann Hansen, Canadian 'Urban Guerrilla'(one of the "Squamish Five")

Offline Yrys

• α-γνωστικισμός
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • You can deprive the body but the soul needs choco!
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2006, 23:30:47 »
Hey!

I'm sure Gatineau girls are less vampires then the Montreal ones!

;)
Louvre website

"Happiness is beneficial for the body, but it is grief that develops the powers of the mind."  Marcel Proust

Offline Beadwindow 7

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • ZBM2
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2006, 23:38:06 »
Hey,

I've had fun with Montreal girls!

Ah crescent street, you make courses fun!

Offline EX_RCAC_011

• Banned
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Confirmation of combat knowledge (C.O.C.K)
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2006, 00:21:11 »
Met this goth girl in Freddy town while on fall ex in 2001.Started making out with her and the thing bit my neck so hard she drew blood.Of course being the tough army guy I screamed like a banshee attracting half of sweetwaters.

....I always wondered what would have been bitten off if she decided to wait to get back to her place...... :'( :'( :crybaby:

Then I went to Bosnia and two guys come up to me during the DAG pointing at this girl in uniform(remembering my humbling experience).....guess the vampire stuff wasn't paying so well.

*note medics do play with blood.
"Sure everything looks bad if you remember.....now where are my chili boot?"

Offline Beadwindow 7

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • ZBM2
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2006, 00:32:28 »
Met this goth girl in Freddy town while on fall ex in 2001.Started making out with her and the thing bit my neck so hard she drew blood.Of course being the tough army guy I screamed like a banshee attracting half of sweetwaters.

....I always wondered what would have been bitten off if she decided to wait to get back to her place...... :'( :'( :crybaby:

Then I went to Bosnia and two guys come up to me during the DAG pointing at this girl in uniform(remembering my humbling experience).....guess the vampire stuff wasn't paying so well.

*note medics do play with blood.

:rofl: AH! hahaha!

Offline armywife/cadetmom

• Rate Post
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2006, 10:17:16 »
Not to rain on the parade...but..if the hicky is an issue, cover it with make up, spray the make up with hairspray and the makeup wont rub off onto your uniform.

To the boys ribbing this poor kid...my hubby and i are ol married folk we still 'tag' eachother for s#*ts and giggles once in a while..hehehe..but i keep them below his collar bones so he doesnt end up being grilled at work. :-*

Awsome thread, hope the kid isnt cruicfied for his lack of judgement :cheers:
~Proud to Support our Troops~
*Proud Soldiers Wife, Mom of an Army Cadet and 2 Highland Dancers*

Offline Carcharodon Carcharias

• Drawing the crabs from Downunder :) WTF is TWL?
  • Banned
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2006, 10:39:15 »
In Australia we call them 'love bites'. Mate next time make sure she puts them below the neck and out of sight. As for make-up, hopefully not perfumed, ha! Personally, I would just roll with it, cop the jokes and abuse from your mates, or perhaps a turtleneck or soemthing. At least you didn't get one on the back of your neck :o .

Bloody hickies, Crikey, I have not been given one of those since the ealy 80s at best. I hated them, always drew the crabs, especially from my Mom.

Regards from Helll,

Wes
"You've never lived until you've almost died; as for our freedom, for those of us who have fought for it, life has a flavour the protected will never know." - Anonymous