yeah , Basically I am currently debating different posting locations
- Petawawa ( working on the chinook looks like a LOT of fun )
- Gagetown ( not going to lie , houses are pretty cheap and nice place to start a family )
- Bagotville ( girlfriend family is from Quebec and the house are still pretty affordable )
- Edmonton ( Always wanted to be there but houses are quite expensive )
- Comox ( well it's a dream location , I always dreamed of living next to the ocean and the outdoors , but it's not cheap by any mean )
My course should be done in July , we have to give our posting choice in like 1 month so I got to fix myself. I have a girlfriend that is currently Pregnant and is due in August .... so that also put in some thinking of it's own.
That's why I am really thinking about all the places possible.
Someone here told me to pick a place to live and not a place to work , and I find it's a good advice ! haha