Author Topic: Reapplying  (Read 506 times)

Offline 44nic4444

• Rate Post
Reapplying
« on: March 28, 2017, 02:20:32 »
I am applying to the forces and my application is taking a long time so consequently I am deciding whether or not to go to school in the mean time. Since i know that when you get the job offer you have 10 days to decide whether or not to accept. So I was wondering if 1: Can you delay your entry for a set period of time?
2: If you decline, reapply to the same trait will be quicker application time then the first time?

Online mariomike

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • The job.
Re: Reapplying
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 07:35:51 »
Can you delay your entry for a set period of time?
If you decline, reapply to the same trait will be quicker application time then the first time?

For reference, perhaps,

Reapplying

will be merged with,

Declining an offer (merged)
https://army.ca/forums/index.php?topic=104645.0
3 pages.

As always, Recruiting is your most trusted source of information.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 07:38:44 by mariomike »
Get on the bus. Take a ride with us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2lSGnPl-ww

Offline Buck_HRA

• Directing Staff
  • Rate Post
    • CAF - Find a Recruiter
Re: Reapplying
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 11:33:49 »
If you are upgrading and know that you cannot accept a job offer while you are doing the upgrading you should contact your recruiting centre so that your file can be placed on hold while you finish said upgrading. Upgrading can in some cases make your file more competitive. 

If you place your file on hold for longer than a year it will be closed and you'll have to contact your CFRC (not an online application again) to have your file re-opened and you'll need to redo certain aspects of the recruiting process.

Declining an offer, there is ample information on here about declining an offer :-)