Author Topic: Sea Duty Allowance backpay  (Read 6439 times)

Offline CountDC

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
Re: Sea Duty Allowance backpay
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2017, 13:38:01 »
same boat - got no answers of even if I qualify for anything.  My clerk couldn't even provide the dates I was paid SDA.  Really miss having view access of my account so I could check myself.
"When the power of love, overcomes the love of power....the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix [1942-1970]

Offline NavyShooter

Boaty McBoatface!

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Death from a Bar.....one shot, one Tequilla
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2017, 20:33:34 »
I had to submit my paperwork and let it disappear into the morass....submitted in Jan, processed this pay.

4+ months.

Insert disclaimer statement here....

:panzer:

Offline Lumber

• Donor
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2017, 09:31:17 »
I had to submit my paperwork and let it disappear into the morass....submitted in Jan, processed this pay.

4+ months.

Did you submit a simply query, or did you submit all that paperwork they said you need to submit for this verification? I submitted my query before I knew about the need for the extra documentation, but nothing came back saying "rejected - insufficient material" (or something like it), so I was hoping they just took it and ran with it. (I mean, they were supposed to have done this review on their own, without any input from us. Why do we need to submit our own paperwork for it?).

:salute:
“Extremes to the right and to the left of any political dispute are always wrong.”
― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Death before dishonour! Nothing before coffee!

Offline CountDC

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2017, 16:13:52 »
ok - missing something here.  What paperwork?  I didn't see anything on needing to submit paperwork.  Thinking it is time to contact my pay office again but not confident they will be able to help.
"When the power of love, overcomes the love of power....the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix [1942-1970]

Offline NavyShooter

Boaty McBoatface!

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Death from a Bar.....one shot, one Tequilla
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2017, 20:39:52 »
Shoot me a note Bradley.browne at the forces stuff and I'll send you what I have.

NS
Insert disclaimer statement here....

:panzer: