Author Topic: The Rotorheads MESS  (Read 1597 times)

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
The Rotorheads MESS
« on: December 10, 2015, 15:24:29 »
Found this and thought that it would be a great idea for one of the Sqn Messes:

https://www.facebook.com/Aerialgunnery/videos/985375028165272/
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline CBH99

• Rate Post
Re: The Rotorheads MESS
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 06:43:07 »
Sorry everybody...very general question here, could not find a thread in here that I thought this might fit in.  (Radio Chatter perhaps, but wasn't even sure if that was appropriate?)

Edmonton, yesterday, US Army Black Hawks buzzing around pretty low level.  Was a fantastic surprise!  What's the story though?

**Mods, I apologize for posting here.  Feel free to delete, just wanted an answer & nobody I know here in Edmonton had any.
Fortune Favours the Bold...and the Smart.

Wouldn't it be nice to have some Boondock Saints kicking around?

Offline MJP

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
Re: The Rotorheads MESS
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 08:01:27 »
Sorry everybody...very general question here, could not find a thread in here that I thought this might fit in.  (Radio Chatter perhaps, but wasn't even sure if that was appropriate?)

Edmonton, yesterday, US Army Black Hawks buzzing around pretty low level.  Was a fantastic surprise!  What's the story though?

**Mods, I apologize for posting here.  Feel free to delete, just wanted an answer & nobody I know here in Edmonton had any.

Likely from Ex MAPLE RESOLVE.
Hope is not a valid COA